Please allow one week before your apron is ready to ship.
Developed for our coffee roasting friends, this apron is well suited for anyone who needs a durable, mid-weight apron with a heritage look while still being machine washable.
• • • • • • •
- Hand-dyed, vegetable-tanned leather tabs at the sides are detachable to allow you to throw your apron in the washing machine. Leather is attached to the apron using solid brass Chicago screws with antique finish through reinforced grommets in the apron side.
- Cross-back strap design allows the weight of the apron to sit on the shoulder instead of hanging around the neck. Straps are can be tied in back -or- crossed in back and tied in front. Extended straps lengths available.
- 8oz. Canvas material is durable without being too heavy or hot. Brushed finish on the canvas is softer/smoother to the touch.
- Integrated strap detail at chest maintains a neat, clean look.
- No metal on the front of your apron that can cause scratches when you lean over/against your machinery.
- Chest Pocket: 8" wide x 6" tall pocket divided to create a 2" wide pen slot on your left. Waist Pocket: 18" wide x 8" tall pocket divided at center to create two pockets.
- Bulk pricing available for your team. Screen-printed branding available as well as custom sizes, designs/modifications, colors and strap lengths. Contact us.
• • • • • • •
Large Apron - Chest: 11 inches / Width: 29 inches / Height: 34 inches / Straps: 6 feet
Medium Apron - Chest: 10 inches / Width: 27 inches / Height: 32 inches / Straps: 6 feet