Request a customization:
Custom orders are possible as permitted by my schedule and material availability. Requests to change combination of colors using stock materials are typically easy and don't require additional time or costs (see available combinations below). All other requests including detail modification and size adjustments are considered on a case by case basis and may be subject to extra fees and wait times. Requests other than changes in color need to have a US shipping address.
To Request a Custom Order:
To send your request, use the contact form. Click here to open the contact form in a new window/tab and fill it out with the required information noted below. Use the subject line: Custom Request
- Name and Postal Code (may be used to calculate shipping later).
- The model/generation of your device. (If you have a device I don't typically work with, send the model info as well as its dimensions in inches.).
- What case/sleeve design from the shop are you interested in (send a link or description).
- What modifications you are requesting.
- Preferred color combination (see below).
- If we agree to move forward with a custom order, I will email you an invoice via Paypal that you can pay online.
- The quoted wait before your item will be ready to ship starts on the day that payment is received.
- Check out the shipping & handling page for information on how your package will be shipped. Custom orders for international customers will be shipped via Priority Mail.
- In general, custom orders are not able to be returned or exchanged.